Our Management Audit competence mapping clarifies the management’s critical success factors in relation to competitors and provides a sound basis for recruiting new key personnel.
- An all-round survey of senior management’s performance, leadership skills and development needs.
- Tailored to support the customer’s business operations' current state and future goals.
- Uses external benchmarking (comparison to, e.g., competitors).
- Answers business critical questions, such as:
- In what ways does the management perform better than the competitor?
- Does the management ave the right competencies to achieve strategic goals?
- How strong is the management’s competence potential when compared to other players in the industry?
- What aspects need development?
- What is the management’s success based on?
Usually includes five stages:
- Defining the management’s success factors
- Identifying and measuring the management’s individual and team strengths and weaknesses
- Internal and external benchmarking of the management’s measurable characteristics
- Development measures at individual and organisational level
- Defining success factors and evaluating transformative impact
- clarifies the management’s critical success factors in relation to competitors
- provides a sound basis for recruiting new key personnel
- can be scaled to fit your business
- the results form an effective tool for improving, e.g., the work of the executive board