Professional recruitment service helps make the right decisions
A named recruitment consultant is in charge of the recruitment process from start to finish, helping the customer to uphold a positive employer and company image during the entire process.
The service includes:
- Defining the job profile and preparing the job advertisement
- Visibility in the following Finnish employment portals: mol.fi, Duunitori, Oikotie, Monster, the StaffPoint website and, if needed, social media channels (other channels as requested by the customer will be charged separately)
- Handling the applications and replying to information requests
- Telephone interviews, video interviews, personal interviews
- Checking references
- Presenting the candidates to the customer (CV, interview report, video)
- Booking follow-up interviews for the customer
- Conducting interviews together with the customer when needed
- Personal assessments for final-stage candidates when needed (priced separately)
After the customer has made its decision, the employee starts working at the organisation as specified in the contract.
- Letting staffpoint handle the recruitment process saves the customer several weeks and allows concentrating on core business.
- StaffPoint’s network provides fast and responsible access to the right talent.