The customer outsources the re-employment process to StaffPoint completely or partially.
- The customer outsources the re-employment process to StaffPoint completely or partially.
- The process is integrated into the customer’s recruitment process and can be offered as part of the RPO service.
- Managers are consulted when creating job advertisements.
- StaffPoint maintains a re-employment list, agrees on regional and other employment limitations with each person in the process, and evaluates the re-employment obligation together with the recruiting manager.
- StaffPoint takes care of job offers and related documentation.
- The service is suitable for customers whose annual recruitment volume exceeds 30 recruitments.
- The price includes a monthly service charge and a fee based on the company’s recruitment volume.
- Reduces the amount of hr work and allows focusing on the essential.
- Makes it easy to take care of employer obligations.
- Reduces employer risks.
- Taking care of employer image improves employee experience.
- Clear follow-up process and high-quality reports.