Network and processes to find talent through a well-known, esteemed and experienced company, Randstad.
- CBS or Cross Border Staffing means bringing foreign workers to Finland.
- As the name suggests, Cross Border Staffing refers to a staffing agency service, i.e. hiring talent from abroad on a temporary basis, normally for a period of at least six months.
- StaffPoint brings foreign workers to Finland to work in different industries, utilising the network and experience of its global partner, Randstad. Workers are brought in, for example, from Poland and from the Baltic countries through our own offices in the Baltics.
- CBS is a good solution, for example, in the following situations:
- Lack of talent hinders growth.
- There is not enough talent in Finland.
- The customer feels that they don’t have the necessary expertise, network or resources to bring talent from abroad, but a need exists.
- The customer needs a reliable and transparent channel to source talent.
- Network and processes to find talent through a well-known, esteemed and experienced company, Randstad.
- A Finnish partner, StaffPoint, to lead the process.
- Safe, ethical and transparent way of working.
- Country-specific recruitment process and channels.
- Turnkey service.