Exact, fast and cost-effective solution for critical periods of transformation.
- Interim management is a good option for overseeing a company’s critical periods of transformation. By recruiting an interim manager instead of a permanent one, the transformation can be managed in a controlled and cost-effective manner. The solution is growing in popularity both in Finland and abroad.
- StaffPoint’s interim management service takes into account the special characteristics of the Finnish business environment and market, but uses a high-quality process and methods that work in a global context.
- Interim management is a good option, for example, in the following situations:
- State of transformation: As an outsider, an interim manager has an objective point of view, which may be of help in difficult situations.
- Sudden personnel changes: Sometimes recruiting a new manager may take too long. An interim manager can start without delay and stay until a permanent solution arises.
- Strong growth: A company hires an experienced professional to boost growth. The interim manager may be a person with experience from a critical field, for example, during a period of strong growth.
- Acquisitions: In acquisitions, the merging company is often expected to rapidly improve its results. Interim management provides an opportunity to hire an experienced manager with exactly the right background to accomplish this goal.
- StaffPoint is a guaranteed choice to deliver the service as we bring to the process our strong experience of both staffing and executive recruitment.
Interim Management is part of StaffPoint's Executive Service portfolio. Visit StaffPoint Executive's website and learn more!