It is possible to outsource time-consuming administrative work and work that requires payroll expertise.
- The customer outsources to StaffPoint the payroll administration and employer obligations of a person working for the company.
- The difference to staffing service is that in the payroll service the employee is appointed by the customer, not recruited by StaffPoint.
- The payroll service is a good solution, for example, in the following situations:
- The customer wants to hire a specific talent but doesn’t want to include the associated expenses to the company’s fixed costs and therefore outsources employer obligations and payroll administration to StaffPoint.
- A foreign company with no operations in Finland sends a person/team to Finland to work in a client project and needs a Finnish employer to take care of the person’s/team’s salaries, payroll administration and employer obligations.
- A start-up company wants to direct its own resources to productive work instead of administration.
- Transferring employer obligations and employee risks.
- Turning project workers into variable costs.