Skip to main content
- The competence and skills mapping aims at forming a comprehensive picture of a jobseeker’s skills and knowledge and potential on the job market.
- In addition to idenfitying skills and knowledge, we also upgrade their job-seeking skills and clarify their employment plan. We also prepare an individual plan for addressing possible skills shortages. As part of the service, we identify any barriers to employment. The service also offers an opportunity to demonstrate skills and knowledge at the workplace.
- The service is aimed at TE office customers, such as the long-term unemployed, people changing careers and immigrants. The service is offered either as individual or group training.
- The service is an effective way to identify and eliminate barriers to employment.
- The service can be combined with a competence-based examination at the workplace.