After completing the programme, the organisation knows what produces the best customer experience, how to lead customer experience and what to do to achieve this.
- After completing the programme, the organisation knows what produces the best customer experience, how to lead customer experience and what to do to achieve this.
- We clarify the “recipe” for both internal and external customer experience so that it can be repeated and duplicated effectively.
- Each touchpoint must produce a positive customer experience, digital channels included. During the training programme we uncover what is required to create a positive experience at the different stages of the customer service process.
- The training guides the customer service staff to improve the processes from the current state to the target state.
- Themes include, for example, encountering customers, creating a good atmosphere when interacting with customers, dealing with difficult customers, etc.
- When necessary, we offer consultation on which parts of the customer service process it pays to outsource (e.g., outsourcing telephone service to a Contact Center) and what is the organisation’s core business.
- Improves customer service quality and productivity.
- Provides a consistent customer experience in all channels.
- The customer is directed to use the most profitable channels.
- Customer encounter strengthens brand reputation.