Better leadership helps reform company culture and achieve better results.
- The programme gives the management and supervisors efficient tools to develop business-oriented management and leadership.
- A carefully built development programme encourages and prepares the workplace for a positive change in the leadership culture.
- The programme can focus, for example, on the following themes:
- Strategy-based leadership
- Managing innovation, creativity and change
- Sales management
- Customer service management
- Workplace wellbeing management
- Appreciative management
- Leadership coaching
- Leading top performers
- Diversity and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Participatory methods
- High-quality development discussion
- Early intervention and feedback
- The programme improves the team members’ perception of the supervisors’ work.
- Upgraded leadership improves employee and customer satisfaction.
- Better leadership helps reform company culture and achieve better results.
- Spring House has strong experience of coaching in StaffPoint’s own leadership development programmes, such as StaffLeader.