Our service provides supervisors with tools to promote workplace wellbeing in everyday work.
- The aim of workplace wellbeing and functional and performance management services is to develop workplace wellbeing through leadership. Training programmes for supervisors include:
- Inspiring and motivating employees
- Giving positive and constructive feedback
- Appreciative intervention
- Intervention with poor coping skills and underachievement
- Our other workplace wellbeing services include a workplace wellbeing survey, work ability coordinator, work try-out search and personal guidance.
- Our services support employees and organisations, for example, in the following periods of transformation:
- Organisational change
- Changing of roles
- Returning from parental leave or a long-term sick leave
- Our service helps organisations and employees overcome various periods of transition during the career life cycle.